I will just jump into the third love language.
Quality time. That is when you spend time together while being present and giving your full undivided attention. Turn off the televisions and put the phones away and be present. Love really is spelt T-I-M-E with these people.
Some examples are:
- going for a walk and talking about your day
- meeting for lunch
- taking a weekend trip with the children
- preplanned thoughtful date
- family vacation
- quality conversation
- gardening together
- working out together
- cooking together
A successful quality time sesh will include one of the following:
- one or both of you want to do it
- the other person is willing
- you both know that you are expressing your love to each other through this activity
There are some things to avoid when you are in a relationship where the person speaks this love language. The first thing is to avoid distractions. The second, is postponed dates. This is a big no no. And last not listening. They love when you can listen to each other and have conversations.
Remember quality time is the most important thing to this person. So conversate it up!